12.10.2014

St Augustine Wedding | St Augustine Wedding Planner

** If your planning a wedding in Saint Augustine or Florida, say hello! We are honored to have special rates with the local venues and vendors and we work with any budget and style. 
We would be happy to help you with any service you need and if we can't help you we will put you in touch with someone we know and trust who can! So just say Hi! ** 

This is one of my all time favorite shoots and I have a lot of them. Or I should say, I've had a lot of them. For starters the bride wore vintage Chanel. Need I say more? St. Augustine in general is one of my favorite places and to have our Lake Tahoe couple come out to sunny Florida and take engagement pictures... it can't get better. ..... oh wait, yes it can. 

It can when your wedding planner (US!) gets on a plane after working a 18 hour wedding day the day before and comes out to style your engagement shoot without you knowing. 

SURPRISE!! 

It was honestly one of the best days of my life and I still get goosebumps talking about it. 
We honestly would do ANYTHING for our couples. 

Love you guys- happy engagement shoot day! 

If you want an engagement shoot in St. Augustine Florida or are getting married in Florida say hello, we are there ALL the time and work with our partner in crime Ashley Steeby Photography
We have very special Florida pricing for all couples! 

See all the yummy goodness of this shoot below