10.15.2013

Sprout Birthday Party | Marin Wedding Planner

“Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.” 
― C.S. Lewis

Any parent of a toddler can tell you they personally know Angelina Ballerina, are friends with Thomas the train and would happily allow a play date with Wibbly Pig. I myself have gotten to know these three characters and a handful more very well the past year and it was so much fun bringing them into this amazing two year birthday party. I might be biased but this is my favorite party to date....and it's not just because I got to plan a party for my little guy :) 





















 


 












 


 






 



Design and Planning: Katie Rebecca Events | Photography: Katie Rain Photography | Paper Goods: Kayden Ashley Printable Designs | Cakes: Shannie Cakes | Cake pops: Sweet Lauren Cakes | Florals: Dahlias and Dragonflies | Garlands: Unveiled Grace