10.22.2013

Casa Cody Inn Wedding Rehearsal Dinner | Palm Springs Wedding Planner

** If your planning a wedding in Palm Springs, say hello! We are honored to have special rates with the local venues and vendors and we work with any budget and style. 
We would be happy to help you with any service you need and if we can't help you we will put you in touch with someone we know and trust who can! So just say Hi! ** 


I've been sitting on pins and needles just waiting for these photos to start pouring in and when they did I  swear they are even better then I could have imagined. The photographer is Maria of Anthem Photography and she did some AMAZING work hands down. That's not just it though, it's Adina and Jeremy. I can't wait to do a whole wedding post on these two in just a few days but let me just say it's going to be hard to wait just a little bit longer. Just thinking about these two sends me over the edge, gets me all emotional and makes me want to hop on a plane and knock on their door to spend another long weekend with them.

My clients mean so much to me, every single event I take on matches my heart and allows me to give every ounce of myself to the amazing couple that allowed me into their biggest memory. This year however has been filled with such amazing couples that have become instant life long friends. Friends you see every year, talk to every week and think about constantly and fondly. Adina and Jeremy you are so those people. I can't wait to tell your story.

All of us lucky vendors got to spend a very long weekend with Adina and Jeremy in Palm Springs at the Historic Casa Cody Inn because they spoiled us to the extreme. Joining their friends and family for fun, food, sun and relaxation days before the big day was a true gift and I never ever wanted it to end. When they insisted my husband and little guy join as well for the weekend I just about jumped out of my own heart. Thank you so so much guys, it was the most amazing weekend I could have ever planned or hoped for.

You can see Maria's original post and more photos on her blog: blog.anthemphotography.com













My sweet little family.....






Venue: The Historic Casa Cody Inn  | Wedding Planner: Katie Rebecca Events  | Photography: Anthem Photography | Catering: Steins BBQ and Catering