8.10.2013

Foreign Cinema Wedding | San Francisco Wedding Planner

** If your planning a wedding at Foreign Cinema or in San Francisco, say hello! We are honored to have special rates with the local venues and vendors and we work with any budget and style. 
We would be happy to help you with any service you need and if we can't help you we will put you in touch with someone we know and trust who can! So just say Hi! ** 


When I first met Mimi I knew we were twins separated at birth. It wasn't a thought or a semi joke- it was a truth and there is nothing that can tell us other wise. Mimi and Dave got married at the one and only Foreign Cinema in San Francisco and I swooned over every single detail from that day forward. Not only does this couple have a "you were totally made for one another and meant to find each other" vibe about their entire relationship in general but their style sense and personalities just make you weak in the knees. I fell head over heels for these two the second I laid eyes on them that true deep down love will never never fade. They have gone from being the most amazing clients to the most amazing friends and I can't wait to see where their journey takes them. I love you Mimi and Dave.... oh and I promise to share my burritos with you too :) 

Out of respect for my clients privacy I have only shared a few pictures of this event. If this is your style and you want to see more (I mean who wouldn't right!) say hi! 





















Vendors: 

Wedding Planner + Coordination: Katie Rebecca Events | Venue: Foreign Cinema | Photography: Orange Photography | Florist: Floral Ornament